What are cookies?
Please note that refusing cookies may prevent you from using some parts of our Website.
Which cookies are being used on our website?
We use four types of cookies on our Website as specified in the table below. Please also note that we may update the table.
Cookies can be refused by configuring your browser so that it prevents them from being placed on your device. Depending on the browser you use, you will need to follow the instructions below:
On mobile devices:
- On the Home page, select "Settings".
- Choose "Safari".
- Tap "Block Cookies" and select your preferences.
- In addition, you may select "Clear history and Website data" to clear already stored cookies.
- Launch your browser from the Home page.
- Select the "Menu" key, then choose "Settings".
- Select "Site Setting".
- Tap "Cookies" and select your preferences.
- In addition, you may select "Privacy", scroll down to the bottom and tap "Clear browsing data" to clear already stored cookies.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Tap "More".
- Select "Settings", then "Advanced Settings".
- Scroll down to the "Cookies from websites" section and then set your preferences.
- In addition, you may tap "More" then select "Settings" and choose "Delete history" to clear already stored cookies.
You have a right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. You may also object to the processing of said data for legitimate reasons. If you wish to exercise these rights, please send your request by email or by post to SNA EUROPE by using the contact details as follows:
- SNA Europe, BP 20104 Eragny, 956 13 Cergy Pontoise, France.